Value Display Unit T101
Value Display Unit T101 enables the user with high precision with up to 20,000 True counts digital calibrated values of connected and calibrated sensor. The model comes with unit selection for quick changeover of units, 2-line LCD display for value display, sampling of 100 Hz for range of static to near dynamic applications. VDU is also capable of providing Analog output for interface to external systems, relay outputs for Min Max outputs for control/safety cut-off. VDU is programmed to work for Trace, Peak hold modes. It comes with a very sleek form factor of 1/8 DIN, to be mounted on existing panel boxes of customer.
- Table top model / Panel Mount
- 5 digits character display for Torque
- 2line LCD with 16 characters per line.
- Modes: Trace, Peak
- Overload Indications
- Max Resolution 20,000 counts
- Sampling Rate 100
- Units: Torque – Nm, Kgfm, lbft
- Analog output – Manufacturer settable +/-5V or +/-10V.
- Min Max Settings with Relay Output (NO/NC).
VDU is a device for measuring a single channel strain input (Torque). This is a general-purpose device capable of being used for precision weighing, torque measurements, assembly line check or customer defined applications as a display device for sensors.