TTS-PP101 (Tabletop Model)
Sushma TTS-PP101 is a Proline tabletop automated torque testing system comes with a Control display unit to provide the ultimate flexibility to perform motorized torque & angle measurements from 0.05Nm up to 100Nm.
The display unit controls the torque and angle tests of the machine by giving step-by-step guided instructions
- Closed loop System
- Horizontal orientation tabletop model
- Speed Control 5%
- Sensors Suitable: Reaction torque sensor flange to flange type TS-104
- Machine Operation through Control display unit
- Torque Measuring Range: 5% to 100%
Model Number: CDU-A203
Display resolution: 20,000 counts
Storage available: Upto1GB (10000 files can be stored)
Software interface: Possible
Ethernet port: Available
SW-TTS-101 Sushma Proline Software Assists the user in data collecting and analysis.
Torque vs Angle Curve,
Estimation of Torque,
Torque & Angle Analysis
Strength /Fracture /Failure Analysis
- Ideal for testing metals, non-metallic materials, and composite materials in applications requiring torque and angle measurement.
- A wide variety of Torsion Springs, including left- or right-coiled springs, wires, cable, and components can be tested.
- Suitable for R&D, Quality or Batch Testing, can also be used in Production Line environments in automobile, electrical, aerospace, electronics, bio-medical or other engineering industries