Torque wrench tester TWC-101B
Sushma’s Torque wrench tester 101B is a torque wrench tester for static torque tools as per ISO 6789:2004. The system consists of relevant torque Sensors with Display unit & accessories.
The system is complying with IS/ISO6789:2004 for. User Can use the TWC 101B The Portable, system, suitable for either for Production line or for laboratory use.
User can use their own test bench along with TWC 101B which have only sensor & Display unit. Torque wrench testing begins with the process of loading the unit on a test bench. Unit comes with individual torque sensors & relevant display & it is Suitable for clockwise and counter – clockwise operation.
Testing of Static Torque Tools as per IS/ISO 6789:2004 involves:
- Torque Wrenches: Dial, Click, Digital, Fixed, Torsion/Flexion Types (Indicating and Settable Types)
- Torque Screw drivers: Click, Slip, Digital, Fixed Types (Indicating and Settable Types)
- The system consist of TS-103f or TS-203 Individual Sensors of various capacities & Display unit
- These are Can used with user’s own test benches
- Accuracy (including measurement uncertainty) better than 1 % of the reading from 20% to 100% of the range.
- To comply with IS/ISO6789:2004 for click type torque wrench calibration
- Suitable either for Production line or for laboratory use.
- Strain gauge based single side flange type torque sensor senses the Torque directly.
- High resolution Touch screen type Display unit, to read Torque in Trace mode, Peak hold & First peak mode.
- Suitable for clock wise and counter clock wise operation with
- Selectable unit of measurement, Nm, kgfm & Ft lbs.