Torque wrench calibrator Manual
Torque wrench calibration system Manual 104 Sushma’s torque wrench calibrator manual for static torque tools as per ISO 6789:2004 is the Torque Wrench Calibration System that is now named as the
Torque Wrench Testing System in pursuance of the recently launched ISO Standard ISO 6789:2017.
This product is particularly designed to give better understanding of the process while complying with the complex ISO standard. Torque wrench calibration (TWC) can be broadly classified into 3 types – TWC Manual, TWC Auto and TWC computer automated.
A torque wrench calibrator’s price can be provided on understanding your specific requirements.
Torque wrench testing begins with the process of loading the unit on a test bench. Provision has been made to mount various types of torque sensors, torque wrenches that are to be tested including a display unit.
Calibration/Testing of Static Torque Tools as per IS/ISO 6789:2004 involves:
- Torque Wrenches: Dial, Click, Digital, Fixed, Torsion/Flexion Types (Indicating and Settable Types)
- Torque Screw drivers: Click, Slip, Digital, Fixed Types (Indicating and Settable Types)
Torque wrench calibrator Manual Features
- The system is designed to reduce induced variations that occur during the calibration process.
- It enables quick and easy torque wrench calibration and pre-setting that is independent of human influence either at the sensor side or to the end load factor.
- The large hand wheel on the loading unit operates both in clockwise and counter-clockwise directions. This ensures consistent and uniform application of torque.
- The system is provided with a holding arm along with an adjustable clamp (in the length & height directions) that will help to adjust to various sizes and ranges of Torque Wrench during calibration.
- This is designed to calibrate most torque wrenches within the torque range of 1 to 2000 Nm
- The floating reaction point minimises side loads on a torque wrench.
- The design is compatible for easy swapping of torque sensors.