SushmaTM TS 203 Torque Sensor is a highly accurate & one of the smallest torque wrench sensor available in the market for ergonomic use. The sensor flange can be easily mounted on the Sushma Torque wrench calibration system (TWC 205/206) or any other suitable mating fixtures. The square sizes vary as per the sensor capacity. This is where the torque wrench will be placed either directly or indirectly through sockets/adapters.
- Reaction type torque sensor (non-rotating type)
- Clockwise & anticlockwise measurements are possible
- Highly accurate with low deflection
- Flange mounting convenience
- Square drive is the female side
- Extremely robust to withstand side forces & bending moments
- A quick locking mechanism that is sold separately ensures that the sensor can be easily fixed on test rig.
Display Unit Features
- Model No: SDU-A202/CDU-A202
- The 7inch touch Smart Display Unit
- Easy calibration and easy user interface
- Battery level indicator
- Max: Resolution 20 Thousand Counts
- IOT Ready Product
- Power Supply:9V , 1A
- Specially designed for testing, verifying or calibrating of torque wrenches or torque screw drivers
- For low speed pneumatic and electrical screw drivers
- For hand tools like spanners, wrenches, sockets, etc.