Rotary Torque Tool Testing System - RTTTS 203 - PORTABLE TROLLEY - 2 SENSOR MODEL
Sushma Rotary Torque Tool Testing System RTTTS-203 model is a lightweight portable Trolley, consists of trolley type test bed, Impact wrench torque sensor, display unit with Display unit holder, Rotary Torque tool test analyzing software, & required optional Joint simulators & accessories. The system is suitable for clockwise and counter-clockwise operations.
- User friendly and requires basic exposure to operating the System
- The tabletop model can be easily fixed on any hard rigid surface
- Accessories included- Soft joint, hard joint simulators
- IOT Ready Control Display Unit for Remote Diagnostics & Monitoring. This ensures you keep up with the latest trends with our Dashboards & Analytics of your Calibration Activity
- Quick Changeover enabled for various capacity of sensors
- Easy to remove Torque sensors and indicators for recalibration
- Ergonomic design for ease of usage
Rotary Torque tool testing equipment has an imperative role in preventive maintenance along with traceability to ensure all measuring results are in accordance with national/international standards.
After assembly or periodic usage of the tools finding the torque within the required limit /range is important as it ensures the quality of the tools ultimately.
RTTTS ensures the measured reading of the tool with all the influencing factors that affect them to establish the dynamic torques as accurately as possible.
Sushma Rotary torque tool testing system is used to test and validated the tightening torque of various Torque tools such as
- Pneumatic Oil Pulse Tools
- Pneumatic Impact Wrenches
- Battery operated Torque Tools
- DC Nut runners
- Other electrical power tools
And meets the requirements of ISO5393:2017