Rotary Torque Tool & Testing System RTTS-203
Sushma Rotary Torque Tool & Testing System 203 Crib model basically consists of Reaction Torque Sensors, a 7” touch screen type Smart display unit, Joint simulators, Rigid test rig, testing & analysing Software & required fixtures & accessories.
The system is suitable for clockwise and counter clock wise operation.
The Sushma Rotary Torque Tool Testing Machine has provided solution to Test/Validate Rotary Torque Tools such as
- Pneumatic Oil Pulse Tools
- Pneumatic Impact Wrenches
- Battery operated Torque Tools
- DC Nut runners
- Other electrical power tools And meets the requirements of ISO5393:2017
- User friendly and requires basic exposure to operate the machine
- Advanced Model
- Precision alignment through axis from Holding fixture to Torque Sensor centre
- Selectable unit of measurement, Nm, kgfm, & Ft.lbs or cNm, kgfcm & lb.in depending on the range.
- Accessories included- Soft joint, hard joint.
- IOT Ready Control Display Unit for Remote Diagnostics & Monitoring. This ensures you keep up with the latest trends with our Dashboards & Analytics of your Calibration Activity
- Quick Changeover enabled for various capacity of sensors
- Easy to remove Torque sensors and indicator for recalibration
- Ergonomic design for ease of usage
- Available in both Manual & Automated Systems