SushmaTM TS-106A is a highly accurate strain gauge-based slip ring type Rotary Torque Sensor. It has a freely rotating shaft that spins inside a fixed housing to measure torque and resistance. After the sensor is mounted and installed the shaft is placed in between the driving mechanism and the load, being the coupling connecting them. As the machine moves the stress created is measured.
Rotary torque sensors are utilized to test automotive engines, drive trains, dynamometer, electric motor and gearboxes. These are available in capacities of 1Nm to 2kNm
- Both shafts end with key way
- Integrated speed and angle measurement option.
- High accuracy, high stiffness and low inertia
- Measurement of torque in either direction
Display Unit Features
- Model No: SDU-G204
- The 7inch touch Smart Display Unit
- Easy calibration and easy user interface
- Battery level indicator
- Max: Resolution 20 Thousand Counts
- IOT Ready Product
- Power Supply:9V , 1A
- These are designed to measure rotating drive torque using a conventional shaft-to-shaft configuration with an in-line placement.
- The design incorporates a slip ring assembly that transmits excitation voltage to, and output signal from, the rotating sensor.
- An optical encoder is incorporated for measuring of angle or speed.
- It is suitable for inline testing of motors, engines, transmission propellers, pumps, drivelines and similar rotating devices.