Digital Torque Screwdriver DTS-102
SushmaTM DTS which is electronic torque Screwdrivers are designed for simple and precise measurement of industrial, automotive, aerospace and many other applications. The DTS displays Real-Time and Peak torque on a large LCD display in various units like ft-lb, in-lb or N-m, which are user selectable.
- Ergonomic, light weight, rugged metal construction
- Microprocessor controlled digital memory wrench for delivering precision torque and storing
- Large, easy to read 5-digit Color TFT display of torque with sampling rate of 100 Hz
- Accuracy better than 1% of the reading ± 1 digit from 10% to 100% of the rated capacity
- Both clockwise and counter-clockwise operation with built-in & detachable ratchet head
- Selectable unit of measurement – Nm, kgfm & Ft.lbs
- Selectable measuring mode Trace, Peak and First peak
- Peak hold facility can be used for both tightening and loosening torque
- Highly responsive torque sensor for precise application of torque
- Max Overload of 120% of the rated capacity
- Higher end model comes with Torque & Angle Measurements
- Capacity available : 2Nm – 50Nm
- Ideal for torque measurement and Auditing in R&D, QC, a LAB, maintenance, and production areas
- Finds application in Industrial, Automotive, Aero space, motorcycle, electrical and electronic industries
- Designed primarily for precise tightening applications as a digital alternative to torque screw drivers
- Suitable for inspection purposes (re-tightening inspection and loosening tests) in peak mode.
- The indicator display enables the user to see the setting torque and actual torque being applied at the same time.