Digital Torque Screwdriver 101
SushmaTM Digital Torque Screw Driver 101 which is electronic torque Screwdrivers are designed for simple and precise measurement of industrial, automotive, aerospace and many other applications. The DTS displays Real-Time and Peak torque on a large LCD display in various units like ft-lb, in-lb or N-m, which are user selectable.
- Ergonomic, light weight, rugged metal construction
- Microprocessor controlled digital memory wrench for delivering precision torque and storing
- Large, easy to read 5-digit Color TFT display of torque with sampling rate of 100 Hz
- Accuracy better than 1% of the reading ± 1 digit from 10% to 100% of the rated capacity
- Both clockwise and counter-clockwise operation with built-in & detachable ratchet head
- Selectable unit of measurement – Nm, kgfm & Ft.lbs
- Selectable measuring mode Trace, Peak and First peak
- Peak hold facility can be used for both tightening and loosening torque
- Highly responsive torque sensor for precise application of torque
- Max Overload of 120% of the rated capacity
- Higher end model comes with Torque & Angle Measurements
- Capacity available : 2Nm – 50Nm
- Ideal for torque measurement and Auditing in R&D, QC, a LAB, maintenance, and production areas
- Finds application in Industrial, Automotive, Aero space, motorcycle, electrical and electronic industries
- Designed primarily for precise tightening applications as a digital alternative to torque screw drivers
- Suitable for inspection purposes (re-tightening inspection and loosening tests) in peak mode.
- The indicator display enables the user to see the setting torque and actual torque being applied at the same time.