Bolt torque system manual Tabletop
Bolt torque system manual Tabletop The product reliability is proportional to the quality of the fastener assembly. Correct application of torque enhances product durability, avoids premature failure and ensures safety.
Sushma Bolt/Screw Tension & Torque Testing System is designed to verify and validate torque and clamping force of threaded fasteners and to find its K-factor. The system consists of a rigid test rig with torsion sensors, control panel, required adapters & fixtures along with the Sushma torsion testing software (optional).
The bolt torque testing equipment evaluates torque tension characteristics of various types of fasteners varying from sizes M2 to M68.
- The system is self-supported rigid structure consisting of a Torque Tension Sensor Module with the ability to test Bolts of various sizes
- Ergonomic component loading height
- User friendly operating screen
- Ease to assemble and disassemble worn-out components
- The degree of rotation of the nut to achieve clamping load can be measured
- Tower lamp indication that indicates ideal machine condition and completion of testing
- Emergency push button
- Sensory overload protection available
- Smart 7” touch screen that can simultaneously display Applied Torque, Thread Frictional Torque and Tension during fastener testing
- Easy to remove Torque-Tension Sensor and Indicator for recalibration
- This bolt tension measurement system provides high performance, flexibility, accuracy, and reliability.
- Conforms to ASTM A938, ASTM F543 and ISO 6475 standard requirement
- The machine is available with both Vertical or Horizontal orientation
Display Unit Features
- Model No: SDU A213
- The 7inch touch Smart Display Unit
- Easy calibration and easy user interface
- Battery level indicator
- Data Logging option with easy retrieval on display and save to flash drive
- Max Resolution 20000 Count
- IOT Ready Product
- Power Supply:9V , 1A
- The torque testing machine for fasteners can also be used to measure effects of material coating, lubrication, surface finish and plating of the fasteners
- The bolt tension measuring device is ideal for measuring and analyzing threaded fastener characteristics in production line testing, R&D studies and quality control checks.