Bolt Torque Tension Testing System / Nut Angle Testing System
Bolt torque tension testing system – Automated, Tabletop The product reliability is proportional to the quality of the fastener assembly. Correct application of torque enhances product durability, avoids premature failure, and ensures safety.
Sushma Bolt/Screw Tension & Torque Testing System is designed to verify and validate the torque and clamping force of threaded fasteners and to find its K-factor. The system consists of a rigid test rig with torsion sensors, a control panel, required adapters & fixtures along with the Sushma torsion testing software (optional).
The bolt torque testing equipment evaluates torque tension characteristics of various types of fasteners varying from sizes M2 to M68.
- The system is self-supported rigid structure consisting of a Torque Tension Sensor Module with the ability to test Bolts of various sizes
- Ergonomic component loading height
- User friendly operating screen
- Ease to assemble and disassemble worn-out components
- The degree of rotation of the nut to achieve clamping load can be measured
- Tower lamp indication that indicates ideal machine condition and completion of testing
- Emergency push button
- Sensory overload protection available
- Smart 7” touch screen that can simultaneously display Applied Torque, Thread Frictional Torque and Tension during fastener testing
- Easy to remove Torque-Tension Sensor and Indicator for recalibration
- This bolt tension measurement system provides high performance, flexibility, accuracy, and reliability.
- Conforms to ASTM A938, ASTM F543 and ISO 6475 standard requirement
- The machine is available with both Vertical or Horizontal orientation
Display Unit Features
- Model No: SDU A213
- The 7inch touch Smart Display Unit
- Easy calibration and easy user interface
- Battery level indicator
- Data Logging option with easy retrieval on display and save to flash drive
- Max Resolution 20000 Count
- IOT Ready Product
- Power Supply:9V , 1A
- The torque testing machine for fasteners can also be used to measure effects of material coating, lubrication, surface finish and plating of the fasteners
- The bolt tension measuring device is ideal for measuring and analyzing threaded fastener characteristics in production line testing, R&D studies and quality control checks.